A well-known gaming solutions provider are looking for a State Manager to join their fast-growing US team in Arizona. You’ll Report to the Vice President of the company - North American Operations
Accountability for the effective oversight of all strategies, procedures, practices, and deliverables that serve to the optimization of the State.
Working in alignment with the Product and Delivery team, ensuring:
- All required facets necessary for driving value are anticipated
- Appropriate ownership of all aspects is maintained
- Optimal strategies are agreed and implemented
- Effective execution of all tasks is delivered
- Working closely with multiple teams and stakeholders across the business, ensuring consistent and effective strategies are agreed and implemented at the local market level.
- Responsible for the end-to-end setup and roll out of new focused market projects
Strategy and Performance
In coordination with key stakeholders, this role is responsible for overseeing the development and execution of the state’s growth and marketing strategies.
Monitor and analyze state KPIs and metrics, react swiftly to under performance and confirm relevant actions for optimization.
Be the owner and driver of Regulatory Compliance and Responsible Gaming Policy excellence for your state.
Proactively seek out opportunities that will help grow and benefit the business.
Manage and drive performance for your state(s) and work closely with other internal teams to influence and drive activities.
Work with key business stakeholders to develop an effective and strategic budget to drive growth in the market leveraging your experience and local state knowledge.
Managing and driving ‘performance to budget’ for your state and working closely with other internal teams to influence and drive activity.
Responsible for ensuring the reporting across the business for your state is accurate and consistent.
Working with business stakeholders, develop, manage, and drive the multi-channel marketing strategy across digital and offline channels, to achieve maximum performance.
Product, Stakeholder Management & Influencing management
Skills & Abilities:
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years related work experience.
- Currently Residing in the US.
- Demonstrates consistent behavior aligned to company High-Performance Culture.
- Proven ability to effectively engage with stakeholders at every level of the organization.
- Proven experience and ability to work with data and analysis thereof.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Experience documenting requirements and processes.
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills whilst remaining commercially focused.
INTERESTED: Please send your CV over and we can discuss it in more detail