888 Sport are looking for the successful candidate to be an integral part of the Trading function. As one of the seniors within the team, you will manage and deliver the day to day running of the Sportsbook product with specific responsibilities for distinct areas.
888 Sport requires an experienced senior trader to join a highly ambitious and growing trading desk. Candidates must have industry experience with a recognised online bookmaker, with a proven track record in odds compilation and statistical analysis.
As a Senior Trader, you will be expected to manage company liability, analyse market trends and help to increase the sportbook’s current portfolio of markets. You will also be involved with some training and development of more junior traders. You should be strong with General Sports.
You will be responsible for supporting and maximising the growth in profitability of the products by providing effective day to day trading and liability management of our sports markets across various jurisdictions.
Essential Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will possess odds compilation and project management expertise, experience of integration projects a bonus.
- Liability management
- Project Management
- Quantitative Analysis
- Sports Modelling
- Expertise in compiling and trading sports prices
- Experience of working in fixed odds and spread betting
- Risk management
- Analysing and interpreting long/short term market patterns
- Mathematical and logical thinking
- Monitor customer activity and trends and feedback to management teams
- Keen interest in sports and statistical analysis
- Ability to think on feet and react promptly in response to changing situations
- Highly self-motivated
- Degree or equivalent in a mathematical or statistically related discipline or the equivalent experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in a betting company at a similar role
- Computer literate to an excel intermediate level