Our client is leading provider of entertainment solutions for the Class II casino industry. We specialize in making products that target players who have a passion for casino games.
They are currently seeking a Mathematician to work on our current and future game lineup. We are aggressively growing our product line and are in search of highly talented people that would like to be a part of our evolving team. As a Mathematician, you will work with our game development studio. You will be interacting with fellow Mathematicians, Engineers, Artists, Game Designers, Producers, Data Analysts, and Marketing personnel to create the most compelling products in the industry. We will empower you to make the best games and features.
- Provide Math updates showing forward progress for each project
- Learn how to use existing math tools to generate complete math packages that can be used in our games
- Learn how to integrate math with art, animations, sounds, and engineering to create compelling gaming experiences
- Work with studio teams to implement game elements based on design documentation and gameplay feedback
- Learn game design and user experience principles
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or a related field
- Familiarity with at least one programming language, and a willingness to learn C++ and C#
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An interest in probability, statistics, and games of random chance
- Responsible, dependable, and a quick learner
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Proficient in managing their objectives within set schedules
- Knowledge of Agile development
- Knowledge of version control systems such as GIT, SVN, etc.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, and Sharepoint
- Casino Gaming interest or experience