Job Description Summary
- We are looking for a Sr. Global Product Manager of iGaming Platform who will be responsible for leading and owning our online gaming platform and mobile products.
- Being the SME for Remote Game Server (RGS) Platform
- Understand and being the SME for Platform related feature such as jackpot and promotional engines
- Study and understand the competitive landscape to improve product capability and close competitive gaps
- Identify and manage the implementation of new, innovative features that challenge the status quo like cross platform capability between land base and online platforms
- Develop well-defined and detailed product requirements and create Product Feature Specifications
- Work cross-functionally with the UI/UX and Engineering teams to ensure successful execution of our launch roadmap and strategy
- Write user stories and prioritize backlogs based on the platform roadmap
- Work closely with cross functional partners to drive a shared vision for the online gaming and omni channel experience
- Define and be accountable for product goals and metrics
- Be a passionate advocate for the customer. Be a subject matter expert on competitors, products and industry needs
- Extensive experience in product management experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with a customer-centric mindset
- Agile development in a production environment at a mature corporation
- Prior experience building and managing teams and setting strategy in a product organization, with KPIs that you were directly responsible for
- Ability to understand and craft a story/insight from multiple sources of data. Using data to drive decision making and prioritization
- Experience collaborating with engineers, designers and data scientists to understand the technical scope of products and features
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with multiple stakeholders across the organization, with an eye towards building cross-functional collaboration and support
- You can craft a coherent product vision, balancing quarterly objectives with longer multi-year strategy that will enable CX Solution team to be successful long-term
- You are excited about building the business of ATI’s CX Solution as a cohesive whole, not just building features or products in isolation
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, combined with intellectual curiosity, and a desire and ability to "
- As a leader is expected to motivate and inspire the teams in the performance of their duties, which increases their overall effectiveness on a continuous basis.
- Follow company and team guidelines while working.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Design, Engineering, or an equivalent work experience,
- 7+ years’ experience in product-related management positions, preferably in consumer engagement and consumer experience.
- 7+ years leading and implementing global product solutions including vision, strategy, roadmap, business case and collaborating with design, development, implementation, and production deployment teams.
- 5+ years of experience managing teams and preferably experience in global type of setup
- Extensive experience developing business cases, opportunity analysis and competitive market analysis.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have strong communication skills and able to work with team.
- Ability to drive discussions towards conclusions.
Additional Skills (good to have):
- Prior experience in the mobile/web gaming and Land base casino industry is a plus.
- Experience working within an Agile development methodology, preferably Scrum.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities