Join an established gaming organization and launch a new iGaming brand!
We are looking for an individual to develop and head our FP&A function. In this role, you will build the FP&A team from scratch and collaborate closely with senior executives across the company as you manage long-term strategic planning, lead the annual budgeting process and monthly/quarterly forecasts, and develop and maintain performance reporting and analysis. Because we operate with a startup mindset, we will be reliant on your technical skill, but also your passion and ownership over all aspects of your work. The position will be based at our corporate headquarters in Hollywood, Florida.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Develop and implement strategic and financial planning processes, such as forecasting, budgeting and internal performance and key performance indicator (KPI) reporting.
- Collaborate with senior executives to develop and drive alignment on KPIs to measure business results and periodically evaluate the health and performance of the business operations.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management reporting and dashboards for senior executives and Board of Directors; analyze financial results, evaluating and assessing key trends, operating performance and business risk.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in accounting or finance and 10+ years of FP&A experience.
- Experience in FP&A, business finance, investment banking, management consulting or related fields.
- Gaming Experience.
- Experience in digital consumer, technology or gaming/hospitality industries.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal), including outstanding presentation skills and the ability to communicate clearly at all levels of the organization.
- The ability to develop strong partnerships and advisory relationships with key business executives.