A full service platform provider is seeking a Sr. Business Development/Sales Manager based out of Miami who will drive American sales for this global company. This is the opportunity to be a part of the brand’s new American business, building from the ground up in the North American and LATAM markets.
The ideal candidate should have iGaming experience and/or sports media/data experience, and a proven sales track record in a hands-on and leadership capacity. Experience with long sales cycles is also preferred.
This position reports directly to the Managing Director of the Americas.
About this opportunity
Our client is looking for a sales leader with a strong business acumen and a passion for the digital casino, sports betting/gaming industry. A well-networked professional who has remained current in sports and gaming regulations is strongly desired. Travel is required. You must be willing to relocate to Miami, FL for this role.
Your qualifications and experience
- 5+ years sales/business development experience
- 3+ years igaming, media or data sales experience and/or sports industry (fantasy sports, leagues, etc.) experience
- Knowledge of longer and complex sales cycles
- Ability to obtain a gaming license, as needed
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer with no restrictions
Interested? Next steps…
This role is actively progressing, so please apply ASAP.
Pentasia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.