Senior Account Manager North America
Contract: Full Time/Permanent
Location: US Remote, Chicago, IL, or New Jersey preferred- 10% travel
Compensation: $85k-$115k base plus bonus, 401k, full benefits
Overview of Role
Tier 1 operator looking for a detail-oriented and driven Senior Account Manager to take the business into a market-leading positing. The North American Gaming market is the last global powerhouse to emerge, and this role offers the right candidate the opportunity to make Inspired a leading name in this most exciting market.
The North American Online Casino market (covering the USA, Canada and potentially parts of LATAM) is still very much in its infancy and has great growth potential both within existing markets and as new ones open. Inspired want to be a leader in these markets with the greatest games and a top class Account Management team. There are many opportunities still to be realized and this role will give the candidate a chance to shape the future of inspired in North America.
What we are looking for
To be successful as the Senior Account Manager for Inspired in North America, you should be persuasive and have strong business acumen and most importantly fit within our existing culture of excellence with a side order of fun. You will also have the knowledge of, and capabilities to sell products in the interactive sector and will be able to develop strong relationships across the global gaming industry
You will be able to demonstrate your ability to generate revenues, qualify opportunities, negotiate promotional terms and expand brand reputation to grow in the Interactive market. Alongside this, you need to be a good team leader and above all be able to build strong and productive relationships that foster cooperation and efficiency while being able to coach and support a growing North American team.
Specific Responsibilities / Key Tasks:
• Identify and target key accounts for growth and develop plans on how to achieve and exceed revenue targets.
• Create account plans for al tier 1 customers in each market.
• Help sell content into the market while enhancing the Inspired brand reputation.
• Create strategies to improve site positioning of games content and with the North American Account Management team to grow revenue from existing
customers in existing markets.
• Work with the Head of Business Development for North America to deliver new business to live and maximize the launch potential and future growth.
• Deliver new games into NA markets, with key site positioning, exclusives and promotions where appropriate.
• Be aware of competitor promotions, games and successes and emulate wherever possible to increase market share. Report in market performance versus competitors to the exec team.
• Building and maintaining relationships with both internal and external sales and marketing departments, vendors, distributors, and customers
• Be aware of any new North American markets and emerging market trends.
• Provide regular markets updates to aid budgeting and forecasting.
• Supporting the systematic gathering of performance data where products are not directly connected to Inspired systems.
• Working alongside the marketing department and recommending strategies to improve awareness of the company and its products
• Continually learning about the company’s products and providing feedback and input into the product development strategy
• Support and develop the North American Account management team to deliver targets, improved relationships, and increase market shares for all customers in all North American markets.
• Experience managing accounts in the Interactive field.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or related field; Master's degree is advantageous.
• Proven business development experience
• Proven ability to achieve financial targets
• Demonstrable track record of closing new business and developing commercial strategies to open up new opportunities
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
• Exceptional leadership, management and presentation skills.
• Effective communication and negotiation skills.
• Able to operate effectively at various organisational levels.
• Strong business acumen.
• Detail-oriented and persuasive.
• Track record of delivering new business against a target/budget
This competency profile does not include technical/specialist behaviours but includes a list of generic behaviours which are required by an individual at this level. Individuals at this level must provide clear evidence of behaviours demonstrated within the responsibilities/tasks outlined. At this level technical accountability for work done and decisions taken is expected.
• Seeks information from appropriate existing sources to handle tasks, issues and problems. The sources might include: other people, manuals, websites, customer records, etc.
• Capable of working in a results-oriented role with clear objectives and targets.
• Capable of working independently and enjoys travel.
• Refers to higher authorities and/or established procedures and regulations when required.
• Acts promptly to meet customer needs.
• Seeks and responds positively to regular performance feedback from other people.
• Sees the need to work co-operatively with others and does so.
• Keeps others informed (eg. colleagues, customers, management) of matters which affect them.
• Shows commitment to team goals (e.g. by actively joining in team activities/group discussions and committing to follow-up actions).
• Understanding the team’s objectives and acting accordingly.
• Supports team/group decisions even if not in complete agreement.
• Is courteous and shows consideration for the needs and feelings of others.
• Listens to the views, feelings and attitudes of others and works sensitively with them.
• Communication is delivered in a way which promotes understanding
• Uses words and phrases effectively, presenting ideas and information in a logical and well ordered fashion so that the context is easily understandable.
• When communicating in writing demonstrates ability to compose original messages as required as well as developing routine messages from standard formats and templates using correct spelling, punctuation and grammar.
Integrity and Trust
• Be able to accept and adapt to change in policies and procedures.
Accountability and Ownership
• Seeks to ensure that customers’ needs are met in a way that is advantageous to both the organization and customers.