Our client, a leading payment service provider, is looking for an experienced SQL server DBA with a long-term interest and past experience in database administration, development, and monitoring.
This is a great opportunity to join a company with excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware.
• Manage SQL Server databases
• Performing and tuning, backups, disaster recovery
• Configure and maintain database servers and processes
• Monitor system's health and performance
• Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security
• Appropriate IT related degree or relevant experience
• 2-3 years in DBA roles, preferably with SQL Server
• Advanced knowledge in data modelling and schema design
• Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
• Strong SQL skills with the ability to analyze and optimize SQL Server queries
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English
• Considered as advantage: Experience with Cloud technologies
What do we offer
• Remote work
• Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
• Fast-growing payment company
• Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
• Professional development - books, trainings, etc.
• Team buildings and fun activities
If this seems interesting for you, apply and let's have a chat!