Multinational Online Payments company is looking to hire several SQL Server DBAs as a permanent addition to the brand new Data team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Manage SQL Server databases
- Performing and tuning, backups, disaster recovery
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes
- Monitor system's health and performance
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving problems
- Appropriate IT related degree or relevant experience
- 2-3 years in DBA roles preferably with SQL Server
- Advanced knowledge in data modelling and schema design
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Strong SQL skills with the ability to analyze and optimize SQL Server queries
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated team player with excellent communication skills
- Considered as advantage: Experience with Cloud technologies
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development - books, training, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities
If you are willing to be part of this fast-growing company, feel free to apply with your CV and we will get in touch soon!