My client, a leading game developer in the iGaming industry, is looking for a Sportsbook Analyst to join their team remotely.
In this role you will be working with the BI team on the analysis and product monitoring, understanding market behaviour, customer assessment, tracking of KPIs, and creation of supporting dashboards.
- Develop reporting and analysis for the sportsbook operations and trading teams to help identify areas of improvement
- Perform data analysis and summarise insights to key business stakeholders. Analysis on market performance, marketing spend, odds and margin analysis, customer segments and player profitability, sportsbook promotions, trading performance etc.
- Set up and own analytics tools and reporting capabilities - build dashboards, automations, and other visualization tools to drive decision making
- Collaborate with data warehouse and cross-functional teams
- Works closely with Sportsbook Operations and Trading teams to help create a best-in-class experience for our customers - driven by data, user research, and competitor analysis
Desired experience and skillset:
- Experience in a Sportsbook environment (1+ years) would be preferred
- Knowledge of sports betting and the current competitive industry landscape
- Keen interest in sports
- Understanding of betting trading processes, bookmaking, odds, and probabilities
- Likes to work with data and has an analytical mindset
- Proficient in SQL and data modelling, Python knowledge is a plus
- Experience building dashboards with Power BI, Tableau, or other visualization tools
- Desire to gain knowledge, develop skills, and grow professionally