A tech communication agency that offers data-driven marketing solutions to US gambling operators is looking for a talented motion designer to join a fast-growing and multi-disciplined team. They are working with the largest iGaming brands in North America, and you can join their mission to become the world’s leading data-driven iGaming & Sports marketing agency in the market.
You must provide a link to an online portfolio and preferably have experience working in gambling or sports.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of collaborating with other teams to define requirements, iterate on design solutions, and contribute expertise for various digital products.
One of the key aspects of your role is creating digital assets for a wide range of platforms, including display advertising, and paid and organic social media.
- Your responsibilities will include designing digital assets, testing them, and optimizing them based on their performance.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and the latest digital design software.
- Participate in design discussions and give feedback during planning and strategy meetings
- Test assets and optimize based on their performance
- Iterate new designs based on user feedback
- Create digital assets (static, video, motion graphics and HTML5 ads) for a range of platforms (social, display advertising, websites, mobile apps, etc.)
- Research industry trends to present ideas and concepts for timely digital innovation
- Experience in the design thinking process, agile development, and lean startup methodologies
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Strong motion and video paid social experience
- Experience in concepting ideas for paid social
- Expertise with standard digital design tools, including Sketch, Figma, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Adobe Animate, Adobe Premiere, InVision, etc
- Photo and video editing expertise
- Strong knowledge of current digital design best practices
- Proven digital content skills
- Experience creating digital assets for a variety of target audiences
- Strong portfolio showing the breadth of digital design capabilities
- A passionate Digital Creative with at least 4 years of experience with digital marketing agencies
- Someone who enjoys working across multiple formats including video and digital display
- A highly creative individual, keen to develop new techniques and methodologies
- A team player, comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Must have experience working in iGaming or sports
- Must have a passion for US sports.