A huge iGaming business, part of a world renowned sports betting, gaming and entertainment group is looking for a Sponsorship Manager to join there team.
- Developing Sponsorship activation plans and campaigns for our key partnerships including, but not limited to CONMEBOL Libertadores & Sudamericana, top Brazilian football club and our brand ambassadors
- Ensure all Sponsorship assets are effectively and efficiently delivered, improving value from our agreements for the business.
- Define and set up Sponsorship activation processes, including delivery of hospitality packages.
- Develop insight led propositions through customer Insight & business data in order to build multi-channel advertising campaigns that deliver against business objectives
- Using consumer insight and business data to inform an evidence-based decision making
- Ensure our Sponsorship assets and proposition is embedded across all potential marketing touchpoints.
- Support negotiations for potential new sponsorship agreements across Betfair’s key territories
- Support post campaign analysis to demonstrate the value and success of each activation
- Be a key point of feedback and approval across channel executions which use Sponsorship assets to ensure they are aligned to both our brand guidelines and that of our partner
- Lead the relationship with our sponsorship activation agencies, taking responsibility for managing their output and costs
- Working closely with our Insights team to ensure our partnerships are accurately tracked to facilitate post campaign analysis.
Who we're looking for:
- Sponsorship experience: A track record of delivering major sponsorship campaigns across multi-channels, ideally Internationally and LATAM experience if preferred.
- Brand & Creative Knowledge: A detailed understanding of creative development and generally a creative mentality.
- Insight driven: Proven track record using both consumer insight and commercial data to inform campaign strategies and decision making.
- Multi-channel campaign delivery: A proven record of delivering customer facing campaigns which have delivered on their set objectives.
- Project Management: An ability to coordinate and lead a project, using your own initiative, to drive that project forward, both seeking & offering feedback to drive continuous improvement and deliver projects accurately and on time.
- Stakeholder & Peer Communication: The ability to engage and influence stakeholders at a range of levels across the organisation to deliver successful sponsorship plans
- Delivering results: Keeping business objectives and KPIs front of mind to demonstrate how value is delivered through sponsorship for the business.
- Sports / Sportsbook experience: A passion for sports and a curiosity about online/offline sports betting and gaming is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- Starting from 22 days paid annual leave increasing with service
- Full software & hardware equipment will be provided alongside a one off home office allowance to allow you to work from home under our hybrid model
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career, including full access to the Udemy platform
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- Access to an onsite gym.