Spanish Speaking CRM Manager
We are looking for a CRM Manager – Spanish Speaking, who can confidently share successful achievements in customer retention and acquisition efforts, while demonstrating solid experience in managing multi-channel campaigns, lifecycle management and reporting structures. We are looking for the right person to partner with our dynamic product teams in expanding and growing this division, using a wide variety of platforms and mediums to achieve positive ROI growth, increased customer retention and acquisition of new players.
- Plan, develop and execute a CRM strategy for improving user performance and increase profitability.
- Full responsibility of one of the company’s brands from planning to execution.
- Daily KPIs monitoring & reporting focusing on activity, retention & player value
- Ongoing optimization of the daily CRM activities.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure relevant segmentation is applied.
Skills & Experience:
- Must have native level of the Spanish language along with fluency both written & spoken in the English language.
- Proven track record in creating and executing segmented customer lifecycle journeys.
- Must have experience with CRM or Email Marketing tools such as Emailvision, Silverpop, Salesforce etc..
- Experience within a bingo or casino CRM role is a must.