Spanish Speaking CRM Executive
The day to day execution of the CRM program, with responsibility for customer data management, implementation of the email marketing plan and campaign reporting. The objective is to test, analyse and optimise all CRM campaigns to create a personalised and world class CRM experience.
- Manage the CRM execution within the retention area Spanish brand.
- Work together with the other campaign executives on planning and analysis
- Execute and analyse all CRM retention activity to members on a monthly cycle.
- To deliver campaigns in a fast pace environment.
- Execute an integrated communications plan using a mixture of marketing channels where appropriate: Email, SMS, DM, Onsite Offer and Personalisation and Tele-Marketing.
- Execute the CRM plan using all targeting activity and co-ordinate it with the rest of the CRM team to ensure no overlaps.
- Help brief in creative, copy and data requirements to the marketing/data team as required.
- Report on CRM campaign results (open rates, CTR, engagement etc.)
- Update customer support on all CRM campaigns.
- Execute a monthly testing strategy to ensure optimisation remains at the heart of all communication.
- Work closely with Marketing, Brand and CRM team to share learnings and optimise communications across all brands.
- Support the release of any new product or game.
- Help answer any customer support queries relating to CRM campaigns.
- Work with team Manager to optimise campaigns.
- Attend specific training courses and when required by your manager.
- Keep an open and continual dialogue with your manager with regards to workload.
- Maintain a strong team ethic and help and support your colleagues when required.
- To work on any other reasonable task required by your manager.
- Must speak and write fluently Spanish and English.
- Strong attention to detail
- Marketing minded
- Enthusiastic and self motivated