My Client is a leading FinTech provider of global payment solutions and technologies issuers and acquirers for a payment platform.
This platform enables payments for various industries such as e-commerce, banking, travel, retail, merchants and healthcare throughout for all over the world.
They are looking for a Software Backend Web Java developer to work in Malta remote or hybrid model.
We are looking for developers with experience in Java and Spring who are familiar with Restful APIs.
Daily tasks will include:
Reporting to the Senior Software Development Manager, within the Technical Unit, the Senior Software Backend Developer.
Will be developing and maintaining first-class solutions for Tier 1 financial institutions around the world.
- 2+ years work experience with Java, XML, PL/SQL
- Experience using Spring Framework and Restful APIs.
- Good knowledge of database management systems (ideally Oracle).
- Meticulous, methodical and accurate approach for the completion of tasks.
- Familiar with the Agile Methodology.
- Participating in different areas of the software development lifecycle;
- Specializing in a range of different areas from design, maintenance, development and quality assurance of services and products.
- Liaising with different parts of the business namely Business Analysts, Project Managers and other internal functions in order to fulfill Client requirements;
- Keeping oneself up to date with the latest technologies.
Nice to have:
A University Degree in IT or related professional qualifications
The selected candidates will be offered training with an internal training academy.
A team of experts will support and work with youa to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Next Step: Please send your CV to email@example.com