Dynamic B2B Sports Betting supplier is looking to hire a Software Technical Leader as a permanent addition to the team in London.
You will build and support high performance technology for worldwide gaming companies. This role provides leadership to a small team of software developers who are located in London and South East Asia.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Management of a development team. Staff, mentor, grow and retain skilled individuals.
· A primary contributor to the technical direction of the business strategy.
Participate actively in all phases of system development including analysis, design,
development, and testing of features to be used across several server applications.
· Write and maintain technical documentation and operational procedures for areas of
· Provide architectural and coding technical expertise to the development teams. This includes the appropriate use of design, design reviews, code reviews, and ensuring
· Liaise with developers in other teams within the company for knowledge gathering/sharing
and problem solving.
· Estimate, track, and report progress of assigned tasks to development and project managers
on a daily and weekly basis, both formally and informally.
· May be required to investigate and fix software defects on pre and post-release systems and
tools, which can require out of hours work.
· Actively participate in SDLC processes and best practices.
· Mentor junior team members on software development best practices.
Skills & Experience:
· Understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability and trade-offs therein
· Capable in Ansible, Jenkins and Maven
· GitHub is something you use in your sleep
· A track record of on-time, high quality, complex software delivery
· Previous experience in Agile/Scrum environment is preferred
· Experience setting and reviewing performance expectations and personal development plans for individuals to ensure high quality and aligned group behaviours
· Be comfortable working across geographically distributed teams and individuals.
· Understand when to delegate responsibility, and when to take ownership directly
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to report on progress, communicate
challenges, describe direction to the development team, and to write required product
· Be able to make strategic technology recommendations to the executive team to ensure that the sportsbook product remains technologically robust
· Experience in a regulated gaming environment is a plus
Keen to see your inventions go live quickly? Join our growing team and help us develop innovative high-volume, high-availability betting systems.
Apply with your CV and we will get in touch soon!