iGaming client looking for Software Support Engineer
- Free breakfast and lunch provided when working in the office.
- Hybrid balance with flexible start and finish times.
- Wellness allowance.
- Professional development support
Application open to Junior - Senior Level Candidates.
- Offer 2nd line support to our platform on application level, escalate and resolve cases promptly.
- Troubleshooting and resolving service requests.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Produce custom made reports.
- Be involved in the Release Management by monitoring and testing new releases.
- Implement scripts to fix data.
- Generate incident reports focusing on customer complaints and resolutions.
- Provide required notifications and updates on all incidents within established service levels.
- Coordinate and act as SPOC (Single Point of Contact), with support leaders and technical experts to ensure swift resolution of incidents in accordance with the Incident Management process.
- Form a part of a specialist’s team, available 24/7 (including being available on “standby”).
- Experience in application support, 2nd line or incident management teams.
- Fluent with Database Queries.
- Knowledge in using Git or any other version control systems.
- Basic knowledge of systems monitoring, alerting and analytics using, ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, or similar is considered a plus.