The leading software house in the online gaming world is looking for a Software QA Engineer. The role of the engineer is to design, develop and maintain automated testing solutions incorporating both in-house and industry leading test-frameworks.
The engineer can work remotely from Spain
The responsibility of the Engineer is to compliment the Quality Assurance process of the teams. Functional The primary purpose of a functional tester is to ensure the software under test meets the specified requirements and to help create the best experience for our end users, using continually improving testing methodologies and working with other teams to deliver the highest quality. Load & Performance "Load and performance testers identify software bottlenecks/contentions, design and execute performance and load tests, analyze data to provide meaningful recommendations and confirm theoretical limits, and provide strategies to optimize performance which includes benchmarking for future changes. They ensure that the software under test is stable, reliable, scalable, has the capacity to function and perform well , is fast , and can recover from failures, each when incorporating multiple concurrent users or executable actions." Security "The key role of the Security tester is to conduct Application Security Testing to ensure that software is safe from malicious, exploitative attacks, and maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability across all aspects of the software under test. A strong technical knowledge is needed to perform manual/automated web application security assessments using open-source and commercial security tools across web technologies, mobile platforms and various operating systems.
Join a team that is passionate about delivering high quality software and has a drive to understand how our systems are used in production.
The SDET's core responsibility is to test feature, support and enhancement work on our C# web API which acts as interface between our operators’ systems and our customers.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining the systems which our operators integrate with in order to access our content.
Minimum tech requirements but not limited to:
Basic C# knowledge (used when creating automation scripts)
Basic MS SQL knowledge
- Develop and refine plans, templates, strategy and re-estimate workload requirements.
- Proactively reviews and improves, creates and innovates processes, tools and methodologies.
- Follow prescribed processes and workflow.
- Continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets
- Reviews all missed / live issues and implements improvements
- Maintain defects throughout Lifecyle; entry, checking, retesting, regression, update status, closure, review, removed duplicated according to best practices.
- Drive latent defect prevention and reduction.
- Schedule, execute and record tests according to the test plan/checklists.
- Ensure tools/scripts/test techniques do not compromise the quality and functionality of the software.
Key Skills and Requirements:
Proven experience in an automation QA role.
C# knowledge is essential for automation and L&P testing
If you would like to apply please send me your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org