Multinational Software Services company is looking to hire a Software QA Developer as a permanent addition to the team in Valladolid, Spain
- Testing, Test Cases Design, Testing Tools, Use Cases.
- Analysis as a Software Developer, specifically with C# /.NET, 1+ years of experience, you are looking for a job where you will get to practice and improve your coding skills every day.
- Follow the established automated test processes and standards
- Design, document, develop and execute automation test scripts
- Support, maintain, and enhance existing automation test scripts
- Analyze, document and report test results
- Record and track failed test scripts; follow-through with resolution and validation
- Identify appropriate tests for automation
- Coach and mentor team members in test automation and QA practices
- May direct other Test Automation Developers or Testers as part of a project team.
- Good Writing English Level skill.
- Some knowledge of Spanish language.
- Web Apps built with .NET, MVC
- Selenium WebDriver
- Karma Test Runner.
- NUnit / xUnit.
- APIs built on .NET (C# / .NET Core)
- SQL Server 2012-2016
- Visual Studio Team Services
- Jira/Confluence/Bamboo/Bitbucket with TestManager for test designs.
- Agile / Scrum
- 1-2+ years testing .NET web-based applications.
- 1+ years with testing web applications with key web technologies and methodologies.
- 1+ years with developing test plans and scenarios from requirement documents, use case specifications, and user stories A desire to learn and continually grow and expand your technical skills
- Technical communications skills.
- UI/UX Design Experience
- Test Driver Development Experience.
- Jira/Confluence Experience.
- Git Experience.
Next Steps: Apply with your CV and we will get in touch soon.