We are searching for an experienced, driven and passionate Software Tester to join our
growing team. The selected individual will be responsible for testing the company's software systems to ensure that business specifications and requirements are met and the expectations of the overall quality of our systems are exceeded. We are always improving, always testing, always changing in an Agile environment.
- Building automation framework using Smartbear automated testing tools
- Must be proficient in test automation principles and data-driven testing
- Well versed in tools such as SoapUI Pro or similar
- Automating all the manually tested scenarios into scripts to increase scaling and test coverage which in turn saves cost and time.
- Enhancing and optimizing the existing automated test code to incorporate a modular approach.
- Identifying and testing affected systems with each deployment of new code and make sure integration services are not broken.
- Developing test scripts by using SOAP UI Client test tools or similar, tracking issues and logging defect using Zephyr for JIRA.
- Documenting the results of the validation test in a validation report citing the results of each test and recommendations for improvement.
- Verify the business requirements and functional specs documents and prepare a test plan
- Collaborating effectively & on an on-going basis with all constituents involved in the development process.
- Knowledge sharing and implementation of best practice among the team training others in the automation test process
- 2+ years of software development and test experience on web applications
- Able to work on complex financial scenarios in a fast-moving environment
- Fast learner and willing to expand on one's knowledge
- Knowledge of automated test tools and platforms essential
- Experience and knowledge of API and web service testing
- Experience in using industry-standard test management tools (e.g. JIRA / Zephyr, Confluence)
- Have the ability to run SQL queries
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, client service and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time effectively and efficiently
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple competing priorities with minimal direction from management
- Solid ability to collaborate with other individuals and co-ordinate activities across teams
- Must be familiar with tools like Postman, Swagger, SOAPUI
- Testing lifecycle from setup, build, testing entire functionality and reporting
- Experience in other API automation test tools is an added plus
If you want to be part of the team just apply with your CV and we will get in touch soon!