The Software Engineer – QA is responsible for the quality of the new features developed by the company.
If you want to be part of a multinational Online Gaming business, this role is the perfect choice.
- Reviews requirements and design specifications for errors, assumptions, and accuracy, providing meaningful feedback to business analysts.
- Develops work estimates and testing strategies for assigned tasks.
- Creates and executes formal test plans and test cases.
- Performs ad hoc testing of functionality in our software.
- Tests assigned areas thoroughly and extensively so that a limited amount of supervisory checking is necessary and few defects are discovered by others.
- Finds and documents defects found during software testing in a manner that is: accurate, clearly stated, detailed, and timely.
- Validates that defects have been fixed prior to certification of the software.
- Performs regression testing on each released version of the software, prior to certification.
- Reviews the test plans of others (peer review) and make suggestions for improvement.
- Correctly prioritizes tasks so the effort is focused more heavily on areas that are likely to cause potential problems.
- Understands and follows the development cycle processes for the products
- Quality assurance or testing experience
- Experience with defect tracking software
- Web Testing Knowledge
- Good to have knowledge in HTML5
- Basic Automation skills
- SQL background
- Demonstrated technical ability when working with complex component(s) or whole product/platform
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Strong English skills both in verbal and written communication
We are offering:
- Full-time employment in Prague, flexible working hours
- Relocation support
- Nice working environment with table football, PlayStation and fully stocked kitchen — snacks, fruits, vegetables, coffee, juices, etc.
- Bunch of benefits: meal vouchers, 12 sick days, MultisportCard, UNLIMITED paid vacation, private pension savings contribution, English and Czech classes
- Personal and professional development ensured (training, courses..)
Apply with your CV and we will get in touch soon.