Our client is a fast growing mobile development company with Global presence. Currently looking for a Software Engineer (Mobile game, Payments, Digital project) who will be responsible for developing and maintaining the core development kit and system used by their game development or product team, for fast and ease of development, reliability, sustainability and scalability.
You plays a vital role in providing quality core development kit and system to maximize game and product development, with minimal operation and maintenance. You will be working with various business owners to determine the direction of the toolkit and system, and architect them to meet current and future needs. You should be passionate for new technology and always utilising the knowledge to improve the toolkit, system and workflow.
We are looking for:
- Manage the schedule, workload and task priorities of the programming team.
- Be the gatekeeper for incoming requests to the team.
- Responsible for the professional growth and training needs of the team.
- Ensure the team delivers work on time and with high quality.
- Transform business and operation requirements to technical design and specifications.
- Responsible for programming and maintaining the core development kit used by game development
- Support our games, products and lighting fast growing customer base.
- Fix bugs and resolve production issues in a timely manner
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Optimising and improving application and system performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement within assigned current processes and practices
- Support other projects and tasks as requested
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a production development environment.
- Payment Systems or Game industry knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of Java, Objective-C, Unity, Swift or other mobile development frameworks
- Deep understanding of REST API’s and mobile (Android and iOS) technologies.
- Knowledge of Python, PHP, MySQL, MongoDB, NodeJS and other backend API system programming languages.
- Knowledge of integration and workflow of Google Play Store and Apple App Store Connect
- Understanding and integration of Firebase and AppsFlyer tracking.
- Familiarity with queuing systems like RabbitMQ.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or other cloud platform is a plus.
- Ability to work as part of a team with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Results-driven, focused on delivering quality work
- Fast learner with passion for new technology.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in a mobile gaming industry is a plus.
Department: Core Tech