My client in the iGaming industry is looking for some Software Engineers to join their growing team in London.
What you'll do
- Develop high quality, maintainable code, and scalable solutions
- You'll join one of our engineering teams and will be using agile methodologies working in a team of engineers and product owners.
- You'll design and develop software, deploy it in production, and provide operational support.
- Solution design; back to front, employing top technologies and industry best practices
- You will work closely with other specialists (quality, security, product) to make our software design, delivery, and quality unbeatable.
- Own analysis, design, and delivery of end to end features
- You will promote and facilitate tech innovation. Investigate new tools/technologies/ideas to promote further improvement of the system
- Investigate new tools/ technologies/ ideas to promote further improvements of the system
- Identify opportunities to improve work processes and efficiency, not settling or satisfying with the status quo
- Promote best practices, existing development guidelines, and continuous code improvements.
- Think ahead and bring solutions for future problems
- Participate in the on-call support when needed
What you'll work with
- Java – latest version.
- Web development (JS/Angular).
- Web services (REST).
- Spring boot, Spring cloud.
- Build tools (Maven, NPM, Webpack) as well as version control systems (Git).
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Testing frameworks (JUnit, Jasmine, JBehave, and Selenium) and testing practices, contract testing.
- Apache Cassandra and Elasticsearch.
- Messaging (RabbitMQ).
- Concurrent programming and threading.
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package
- Flexible working hours and ways of working
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices
- A friendly, inclusive, and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages)
- Wellbeing programmes, learning, and personal growth opportunities
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons, and Designathons
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing