Looking for a career in the iGaming industry? We are looking for a hands on technical leader for a rapidly expanding Casino Content supplier in the digital casino space.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Facilitated Continuous Improvement
- Integrates the team and department processes and procedures effectively with companywide processes and procedures.
- Effectively communicates and implements processes and procedures in the team and with stakeholders.
- Reviews processes and procedures on a quarterly basis to determine effectiveness, efficiency and appropriateness.
- Ensures that all team processes and procedures are clearly documented.
- Identifies and ensures that the necessary processes and procedures are in place to meet business objectives.
Facilitated Project Delivery
- Reviews documentation within project schedule.
- Provides status report to Product Manager, on an ongoing basis.
- Communicates with external parties regarding the product, as and when necessary.
- Effectively resolves escalated project risks and blockers.
- Monitors progress of work to ensure timely delivery.
- Co-ordinates projects to ensure that prioritized deadlines are met.
Management of Team
- Effectively allocates appropriate resources to projects, in conjunction with Product and Project Management teams, to ensure that project deadlines and requirements are met.
- 5-8 years of software development experience on a variety of projects.
- A strong academic background
- Experience building client applications using modern technologies including React
- Good working knowledge of OO languages, preferably C#
- Advocate of Agile development methodologies (Scrum, TDD, DDD)