Global iGaming operator need more L1 Developers to join their exciting and growing operation in Malaga
- You will join a global iGaming operator with world class training resources, excellent benefits and company culture
- You will join at a key stage of growth for their Malaga operation, in a perfect place to advance your skill level and career
- You will mainly be working with HTML5, CSS, Typescript and C# to analyze, design and produce quality software.
This is a great challenge for someone that is passionate about technology and development and who has a detailed understanding of the SDLC and Object Orientation Programming experience.
- Create and maintain documentation of the software design and implementation.
- Work towards team standards and attempt to improve best practices
- Always push yourself, create estimates and review them with seniors and the team.
- Communicate status and escalates on risks timeously. Identify, analyze, and fix scalability & performance issues
- Proactively and readily shares knowledge within the team.
- Work towards best quality, including reviewing quality of work, detecting and fixing bugs as per quality standards. . Debug and simulate using Test Harness and Emulators/OS/Browser, according to the official device list.
- Work collaboratively with the QA team to ensure test plans are of highest quality.
Skills and Experience
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- REST API's
- Relational DB's (SQL Server / T-SQL)
- Source Control: GIT/SVN
- CI/CD (Azure DevOps, Team City, Git Hub).
- Understand/participate fully in Agile practices (SCRUM)