Our client, a fast growing company in the iGaming industry, are currently looking to hire a Senior Architect/Technical Lead.
The client is an advanced technology group for online mobile gaming companies, some of the largest mobile gaming sites in the world.
This is an amazing chance to work with a fast-growing company in the tech industry.
As Software Architect/Technical Lead you will be responsible for:
- Developing secure, high performance and reusable software with excellent test coverage.
- Deploying and owning your services in production
- Building and enhancing the core service API, infrastructural components, and backend processing systems.
- Providing technical leadership to the team through mentoring, review, and leading by example.
- Participating in the design of core products.
- Evaluating existing and new technologies, ensuring applications utilise industry best practices.
- Supporting the operations team in order to provide the best uptime and service quality and CI/CD practices.
- Developing and deploying to cloud-based technology using microservices and event-based systems (AWS, Kafka)
- 7+ years of overall experience, to include a minimum of 5 years of enterprise, full-life cycle in Architecture in the professional IT/Software Development services industry
- 3+ years project experience in developing .NET based solutions
- Hands-on commercial experience with C# and .NET, together with Web API 2.0 and Entity Framework, and .NET Core
- Experience with SQL Server and database design
- A track record of success with developing modern APIs with microservices and event-based platforms (preferably Kafka)
- Strong knowledge of Persistence stores including Event Store, Elastic, Mongo, Redis
- Knowledge of automated testing toolsets and methodologies
- Knowledge of CI/CD frameworks and pipelines
- Strong understanding of concurrency, application security, caching, high availability
- Understanding of Agile, SCRUM and Continuous Delivery
The preferred candidate may also have:
- Knowledge of Golang
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Strong track record of implementing microservices in a variety of distributed computing environments
- Leading highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Docker-Compose, ECR, ECS
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment
- Familiarity with CI/CD Frameworks, e.g. Jenkins, Teamcity, and monitoring/logging tools, e.g. Elasticsearch Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana, Pagerduty etc.
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management, user and system authentication methods and certificates, tokens and certificate management
- Hands on experience with Kafka ecosystem
- Hands on experience with Databricks, Apache Spark or similar ML platforms
- Mandarin Speaker (Big bonus)