My client is an online payment services provider with 20 years of experience in the industry. They are looking for a Software Architect to work with them fully remotely in Europe in a B2B contract.
They are looking for a Software Architect who will assist business specialists and other architects to achieve strategic goals.
The person will participate in architectural designs and development and apply various principles of enterprise architecture in new business procedures.
He/she will provide strategic direction by performing future-oriented architectural research and creating new architectural concepts for various projects.
Who are we looking for?
- A driven, creative and results-oriented person.
- Experience managing workload and abiding by tight deadlines.
- Confortable to work with high volume, high-availability web applications.
- Ability to create and maintain a professional work environment.
- Experience with distributed software systems and remote invocation technologies.
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical people in business language.
What You'll Do:
- You will be designing systems exhibiting flexibility, scalability, security, reliability, and maintainability; must understand the tradeoffs of each.
- You will apply for existing solutions and frameworks where applicable to fulfill new project requirements, favor integration over creation.
- When needed, designing new components to fulfill requirements and ensure that solution design is within the technical strategic direction; make recommendations for strategic change and improvement.
- Interacting with other departments such as business specialists, architects, team leads, quality assurance, implementation teams and other peers to collaborate on system designs to ensure successful project completion according to requirements and that those solutions fit within enterprise product roadmaps.
- Analyzing the performance of hardware and software interfaces and identifies alternatives for optimizing the use of computer resources and develops recommendations based on the analysis.
What you will need:
- 7+ years of experience with JAVA.
- Extensive experience with RESTful API and microservices.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience with Linux and MS Windows operating systems.
- Experience with MySQL and NoSQL (MongoDB and Cassandra).
- Extensive experience with agile development.
If you are interested, please send me your updated CV.