Pentasia is seeking a Social Media Manager to deliver social and video media publishing strategy and manage the day-to-day operations of social media content. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of US sports and sports betting to help accelerate the growth of the brand.
- Work across multiple digital media - creating content, graphics and video. Delivering to a variety of deadlines, driving conversation, reacting to and optimizing key moments.
- Work largely independently to produce, shoot and edit various types of video formatted specifically for varying social platforms
- Produce and create content which engages our audience, drives increased betting revenues and encourages bookmaker sign up activity directly from our social media channels
- Create and track KPIs for each platform with regular reporting at board level
- Support other teams with audio visual content, including ideation, production and editing
- The ability to recognize what will resonate with both our current audience and our targeted audience and diversifying content per platform in keeping with the audience insights
- Work with the marketing team, commercial teams and talent on a regular basis to ensure content aligns with our focus group
- Ensure all content is on brand with the correct tone of voice to ensure accuracy
- A strong interest in the latest online video trends and ability to translate that awareness into high-quality video content
- Ability to write headlines, descriptions, keywords and strong attention to detail
- Available to work weekends/overtime as sporting events are occurring
- Recent operational expertise in audience engagement and campaign builds across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- Strong data analysis skills to allow you to interpret figures and make informed decisions when optimizing content