A global gaming operator is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their multicultural team. This is a remote role, and you can be based anywhere as long you are working in the North American time zone
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help build our sports betting social channels from ground up!
- Publish content to their Sports Betting social platforms including Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and more
- Edit recaps of video highlights and pull user generated content to publish on social channels
- Review content before it’s posted from proofreading and spell-checking to QCing videos
- Assist the Head of Social Media with sourcing, training, and on-boarding new hires to the social team
- Assist Head of Social and Content Operations in building out a talent and social media sports betting team
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team across OT to align the content post with the strategy in place
- Strategize with the Head of Social Media and social team
- Curate content to be posted
- Sweat the nitty, gritty details of everything we put out on social
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years of professionally managing and posting on multiple social media accounts
- You know sports betting, you like sports betting and you understand the sports betting landscape
- Live, breathe, eat social media. You are constantly on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, and on the lookout for new, exciting platforms.
- Detail-oriented. Amazing proofreader who always checks their work.
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about professional basketball, football and/or soccer.
- Problem-solver and self-starter
- Flexible in adapting to changing timelines and deliverables
- Proactive, positive team player, able to help guide projects from ingest to delivery
- Bonus for experience with Photoshop and video editing software like Premiere and After Effects