An award winning, cutting edge and innovative online casino and bingo brand, is looking to hire a Social Media Manager to develop its organic social platforms, grow its social media footprint and foster earned media opportunities.
You will have experience in developing social media strategy, campaign deployment and a thorough understanding of social media channels.
Key Social Media responsibilities:
- Grow UK organic social media footprint through the development of social media strategic roadmap
- Manage the relationship with the customer service team to drive proactive, engaging community management.
- Deliver existing social retention and CRM activity as well as develop new campaigns to increase engagement of their existing customers and ultimately drive them back to the site to increase ROI
- Manage annual Social Media budgets for casino and bingo branding activity, report and track ongoing spend vs targets and narrate any variants
- Be responsible for the content creation and execution for all content relating to social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube). Briefing internal and external design team on creation of design assets including video and stills as part of the content creation process
- Make recommendations for new social media opportunities to engage with customers around our brand as required.
- Monitor the online casino and bingo (and wider online gambling/other verticals) social media landscape day to day for customer insight, tech and industry developments and sentiment and use that insight to drive on-going social media strategy and delivery enhancements.
- Monitor and report on brand sentiment across social media networks. Utilizing external social listening tools to drive branding and player communication strategy.
- Integrate social media into wider offline and PR campaign activity where appropriate, increasing its use as an awareness, communication and engagement channel whilst proving its commercial benefit.
- Lead global organic social growth, providing guidance and thought leadership to teams located outside of the UK
- Host social media forums and workshops within Marketing. Join/host regular meetings with customer services to understand CS issues and share learnings and experiences
- Aggregate, prioritise and distribute daily content (text, video, competitions and more) from partners, agencies, PR, product teams and other suppliers as relevant
- Work with existing social media reporting tools, analytics and reporting software to analyze and report social media campaign results; using insights to drive further decision making and lead and advise the company in the use and evolution of these tools
- Adhere to all gambling rules and regulations across all social media content