Swedish Speaking Social Media Executive
*Role will be based in Malta. Applicants willing to relocate are welcome to apply. Remote option is not available. *
- Must speak Swedish at a native level. Fluency in the English language is also a must.
- Minimum 1 year paid social experience with Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin etc.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets.
- Must have a strong understanding of Facebook Business Manager and Ads Manager including ad placement, budget management, pixel creation, offline event sets, and advanced reporting.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of Social Media retention strategies
- If you hold Facebook Certified Media Buying & Facebook Certified Media Planning Certifications, it will be considered an asset.
- Assist with the delivery of successful acquisition & retention campaigns on multiple brands, globally.
- Collaborate with Brand Managers and the other marketing teams, product teams and stakeholders to design and deliver integrated social media campaigns.
- Develop, monitor, analyse and optimize performance strategies and make both real-time and long-term recommendations for optimizations; create a framework for KPIs, goals, and attribution for success.
- Coordinate with our tech team to aid in identifying, reporting, and resolving technical issues
- Evaluate, test and rollout of new technologies