Social Media Manager
Reporting into the Head of Digital, you will be working closely with other departments and brand managers and will be leading the internal company offers to track, report, and centralize all digital activity.
- Must have minimum 3 years’ experience in paid social experience with Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin etc.
- A guru in Facebook Business Manager & Ads Manager. Holding Facebook Certified Media Buying & Planning Certifications will be considered an asset.
- Working experience using Google Analytics, with a good understanding of attribution modelling.
- Comfortable working with Tableau & has a good understanding of Google Marketing Platforms.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in the English language.
- Lead the development of a Paid Social Department in-house in order to deliver successful acquisition campaigns on multiple brands, globally.
- Collaborate with Brand Managers and the other marketing teams, product teams and stakeholders to design and deliver integrated social media campaigns.
- Develop, monitor, analyse and optimise performance strategies and make both real-time and long-term recommendations for optimisations; create a framework for KPIs, goals, and attribution for success.
- Keep up to date with social media trends and relevant topics.
- Help building the team by hiring and training new team members whilst identifying growth opportunities.
- Evaluation, testing and roll-out of new technologies.