A company in Tech full-service data center with global footprint delivers IT infrastructure solutions for medium-sized businesses and small enterprises to support their evolving digital needs.
The team is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer remotely in Europe or South America.
- As the Site Reliability Engineer, you will be a part of the Core Team responsible for building and managing the Platform that powers all the most innovative products and services.
- Using Cloud Native technologies and modern development practices such as Continuous Deployment and Infrastructure as Code, your mission will be to enable automation and constantly improve visibility, availability, security, and performance of our systems. You will manage the entire infrastructure including several Kubernetes clusters, relational (MySQL and Postgress) and document (MongoDB) databases, log aggregation and monitoring solutions distributed geographically across several data centres all over the world.
- You will join a dynamic team formed by DevOps and Site Reliability Engineers fueled by passion for modern technologies and innovation. You will have a direct impact on the future of the technological stack used by the Company. You will bring in your expertise in agile software development, DevOps automation and CICD in Cloud-based environments.
- In this role, you will collaborate closely with (Cloud, Network, System, Software) Architects, Scrum Master, and Product Owner to support several other teams that develop API-first products in an iterative and collaborative manner.
- Build and manage the Platform infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) with an "automate everything" mindset and a keen eye on security
- Build and operate multiple Kubernetes clusters on premise distributed across several geographical locations
- Be responsible for the availability, performance, and security of these clusters while offering the necessary access to Product teams and Developers
- Build and manage several databases, middleware and monitoring Perform backups and design and implement disaster recovery solutions
- Be primarily responsible for all CICD environments and pipelines ensuring performance and optimizing resource usage
- Perform other system administrative tasks on Linux-based systems
- Build and maintain automation scripts as part of client feature delivery
- Experience with Kubernetes and related Cloud Native technologies such as container engines (Docker, containerD) and service meshes (Istio or Linkerd)
- Extensive experience in?Infrastructure as Code (IaC) with tools such as Terraform and Ansible (or equivalent)
- Extensive experience in CICD with tools, such as Gitlab CI (or equivalent) and Git
- Proficiency in Linux system administration
Remote work in a B2B contract agreement in Europe or South America
Offices in Europe, South America and US