Our client, a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider in the iGaming industry, is currently hiring a Server Developer on a remote basis.
The client develops world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
In this role you will get to work closely with in-house math, QA and client teams on a daily basis. You will get a chance to concentrate on important things: work with math, develop games and see how they are brought to life by the time of release with your help.
You will work on the main project in the company and be involved in the development of new games / features and constantly improve existing projects.
- You will be fully responsible for game development
- You will conduct cross code reviews inside the team
- You will design and develop unique features invented by product owner and mathematician
- Learn slot/table games math, develop and verify it with in-house tools
- Write unit tests that will help you to make sure features are implemented properly, client-server protocol is built correctly, refactoring is going smooth and easy
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of Node.js development
- Backend development experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- OOP and design patterns knowledge
- Mathematical thinking
- Basic knowledge of Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics (Numerical methods, statistics and probabilities)
- Experience with Git or Mercurial version control systems
- Ability to read complex specifications in English (such as math files)
The client offers an extremely competitive compensation package as they take pride in attracting and retaining the best talent on the market!
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!