A leading performance marketing company are looking for an accountable and ambitious SEO Specialist on a contract basis, initially for 3 months, with the possibility of extending it to 6 months.
Working closely with the Marketing Director and the Co-Founders, the role is to analyse, create and deliver the SEO strategy and plan for execution
Our client work with some of the largest gaming operators online delivering solutions, marketing campaigns, web portals and web applications.
- Conducting Technical audits across our full portfolio and making recommendations for optimisation.
- Produce SEO-friendly content for SEO projects.
- Writing new SEO-friendly copy for pages on a client's website, as well as optimising existing copy
- 4+ years technical experience of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), ideally within a web or content agency.
- Experience working with CMS platforms such as WordPress, Magento or Drupal
- Knowledge of analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console & SEMRush
- Technical SEO understanding (meta tags, sitemaps, redirects, geo-targeting, domain vs sub-domain differences, schema.org, hreflang tags, etc.)
Interested? Please do get in touch- email@example.com