We are looking for an SEO Manager to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. You’ll also oversee paid search campaigns to ensure their success.
We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability.
Independent initial analysis / development and optimization of our investments as well as ongoing support for our portfolio companies in the following areas:
- Conceptual design, analysis and implementation of intensive SEO-Site-Audits / OnPage action steps aiming to utilise existing SEO-potential
- Keyword researches and conceptual design of content and site structures
- Link management (link monitoring, disavow-reporting, etc.)
- Monitoring of relevant SEO KPIs as well as analyses of potential
- Internationalization of existing SEO campaigns
- At least five years of work experience focussed on SEO (e.g. as SEO consultant in an agency)
- Very good skills in WordPress SEO
- Practical experience with international SEO campaigns
- Proficient in common SEO as well as Online Marketing tools like Sistrix, OnPage.org, Linkresearch-Tools, Searchmetrics, Screaming Frog, Google Keyword-Planner, Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.
- Working knowledge of GoogleAdwords
- Strategic creativity to develop new concepts, ability to work independently, an appropriate degree of proactivity and high capacity for teamwork complete your personal profile.