Our Client is a large media company that focuses on many avenues of sports betting.
You will be responsible for analysing and identifying growth opportunities and to manage SEO initiatives.
- Previous experience in an SEO role
- Strong understanding of SEO principles and techniques
- Up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and best practice
- Understanding of technical SEO and CRO and their importance
- Experience working with platforms such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Excel is a must
- Proven track record of managing KPIs and ROI effectively with the ability to analyse results, identify and explain any variance from targets
- Familiar working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to own projects end-to-end and clearly plan and communicate with stakeholders
- Experience in using platforms such as SEMrush, Screamingfrog, Ahrefs, Majestic and Botify
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting to an audience
- Strong knowledge of both domestic and international sports
- Knowledge of ASO and experience with working on mobile app submissions
Interested?- Please do get in touch.