One of the most profound and established Pentasia partners is on the lookout for Senior Web Developers to join them on the ground in Miami, though they are providing flexible remote working.
This role would join the growing global based team where the successful candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and exciting environment.
They are looking for an experienced Web/Front-End Developer to expand our web development team and help us build the next generation of our web sites/apps.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience and knowledge acquired preferably within the gambling/gaming industry. Being able to provide links to published web sites/apps would be a significant advantage.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Development, delivery and maintenance of web sites/apps
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
- Ensure all apps meet technical standards set by our industry
- Expert in HTML5 and SASS/SCSS to W3C standards
- Expert of Ajax/JSON and REST APIs
- Expert in Responsive Development
- Experience with one or more JS Frameworks (preferable ReactJs/NextJS)
- Experience in Agile Environment
- Experience of Adobe XD/Figma to be able to manipulate designs
- Source Control Management (BitBucket, Git)
- Experience with 3rd Party integrations and APIs
- Experience and exposure to approaches in unit testing
- Exposure to some commercial aspects e.g. estimations
Preferable (but not essential)
- Experience using JSPs and JSTL and XML
- Basic experience with Linux commands