Defi Client revolutionising institutional capital marketplaces looking for top class Remote Web Developers to join their team
- Client has their own token
- Backed by some of the most prominent Venture Capitalists around
- Extremely high quality development level and environment
- Attractive Salary + Token Allocation
- 100% remote w/ flexible working hours and daily stand-ups at reasonable times
Client desires an experienced and competent web developer who knows what they are doing, to come in, hit the ground running and really add value to their compact but world class team. The most important things are experience with React, Typescript and GraphQL.
This is a critical position requiring you to take ownership of key projects using React applications, Apollo GraphQL APIs and Graph Protocol indexed Ethereum state.
You will walk in on the opening stages of a Global Capital Markets platform that fully intends and demands on revolutionizing institutional credit over the coming years. Within their first 3 months, they have received over $130 million of deposits into the protocol via their web application.
As a natural outside the box thinker, you will innovate and create interesting features that will satisfy customers. You will be expected to utilize the most ground-breaking and modern tech to do this.
- 5+ years JS and TS experience.
- High level competency with React, especially working with hooks
- Experience in Open Source development (Git/Github)
- Advanced knowledge of GraphQL backends
- Competency with (TDD) and produce highly testable code
- Ethers.js, MetaMask, WalletConnect and other Web3 technologies on Ethereum.
- Apollo Federated Gateway API knowledge
- Graph Protocol and Ethereum blockchain indexing experience
Their Tech Stack
- TypeScript, NodeJS, Ethers.js, Hardhat, Docker, Solidity
- React, CSS/LESS
- Graph Protocol, GraphQL
- Terraform, Bash