Pentasia proudly presents perhaps their most exciting series of roles based in Costa Rica.
A international iGaming giant with offices based globally are looking to grow and expand their Costa Rica office and are actively seeking a Senior System Administrator (Windows/Linux) engineer to join them onsite.
This is a tremendous financial opportunity as by joining them on site you will given an expatriate contract allowing %75 of your salary to be tax free. The other benefits include:
- Live in the unparalleled beauty of Costa Rica
- Visa assistance and expenses covered
- Full relocation including flights and initial accommodation
- Family relocation can be included and extended to immediate members
- Spanish classes offered
Remote options cannot be considered at this time.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, installing or upgrading and managing Windows/Linux systems and servers, managing user access to the servers, and maintaining the security and stability of the network.
- Designing Windows/Linux, Active Directory and Exchange architecture for the entire organization.
- Implementing high availability infrastructure for Windows/Linux and Exchange system.
- Installing, configuring and maintain servers and networks.
- Overseeing system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Creating a backup and safeguarding the data if there are any hindrances.
- Performing system upgrades following new releases.
- Sustaining network integrity, server deployment, and security.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Systems engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of proven experience designing, implementing and managing Windows
- Server and Active Directory infrastructure.
- 5+ years of proven experience designing, implementing and managing Microsoft
- Exchange server infrastructure.
- Microsoft MCSE certification is a must.
- Proven work experience working with PowerShell scripting.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking and related technology.