Our client, a software development firm, is looking for a talented, diligent system administrator to maintain our Windows and exchange systems and network. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, installing or upgrading and managing Windows/Exchange systems and servers, managing user access to the servers, and maintaining the security and stability of the network.
- Designing Windows, Active Directory and Exchange architecture for the entire
- Implementing high availability infrastructure for Windows and Exchange system.
- Installing, configuring and maintain servers and networks.
- Overseeing system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Creating a backup and safeguarding the data if there are any hindrances.
- Performing system upgrades following new releases.
- Sustaining network integrity, server deployment, and security.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Systems engineering or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of proven experience designing, implementing and managing Windows
- Server and Active Directory infrastructure.
- 8+ years of proven experience designing, implementing and managing Microsoft
- Exchange server infrastructure.
- Microsoft MCSE certification is a must.
- Proven work experience working with PowerShell scripting.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking and related technology.
Next Steps: Apply to this vacancy with your latest CV and i'll get in touch with you shortly!