Our client, the developer of a cutting-edge turnkey solution for any financial business, is looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join its team. The role will be done totally remotely.
The Site Reliability Engineer will be a new and dominant part of our Infrastructure team. You will be working directly with Support, R&D, and QA teams. Deep diving into our monitoring platforms, logs, and cloud services in a daily effort to pinpoint complex technical issues, improve our infrastructure, automate processes and innovate anything related to better stability in our systems.
- Troubleshooting and solving complex product issues in a timely manner and high quality, analyzing Application events, system logs, and GCP metrics, gain Insights by querying and analyzing data from multiple data sources and providing root cause analysis.
- Identify production issues' root cause (environmental, code, or configuration), take ownership, and follow them through resolution.
- Compare data from different sources to conclude, use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions.
- Configure and improve monitoring systems to provide swift responses to critical alerts to prevent outages
- Developing automation tools to increase our efficiency, performance, and knowledge.
- Members of our team are expected to take part in 24/7 on-call duty
- Team player who shares its expertise with the team
- You have 2+ years of experience with provisioning infrastructure and services in GCP with Terraform
- You have 3+ years of experience in Infrastructure Ops/DevOps
- You have 2+ years proven track record in administration: Docker, Kubernetes
- You have 2+ years of experience with GitHub, GitLab, Jenkins, CI/CD, infrastructure as code, Helm
- Experience building complex CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
- You are experienced with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, CloudWatch, Kibana or equivalent
- Excellent English: verbal and written.
- Excellent customer relationship skills and service orientation
What Catches Our Eye:
- Experience with GCP
- Exp?rience running Kubernetes clusters on production
- Strong scripting or programming skills
- Very attractive salary
- Remote work possible
- Massages in the office
- Budget for additional training, courses, and conferences
- Birthday, new-born and wedding Gift card
- Multisport card
- Additional Health Insurance
- Additional discounts
- New modern and custom designed office
- Great location, near bus and trolley stops
- Happy hours, team nights out, and team buildings
- Snacks, coffee, and beer on us