Senior Security Consultant
A Senior Security Consultant is expected to deliver a high quality of project delivery through strict adherence to the company’s standards and procedures. All projects must be completed to the agreed deadlines and time allocations with a focus on superior customer value. Provides day-to-day execution of the tasks necessary for operations and delivery of security testing services to operators within the regulated gaming industry. Ensures that Information Security Management Systems and technical infrastructures subject to evaluation meet rigorous defined security standards. Provides assurance of quality throughout all security test activities and ensures continuous quality improvement of security team practices, including the development, modification, and enhancement of testing methodologies. He is a sharp risk evaluator and remains current with regulatory frameworks, best practices, vulnerabilities and security risks.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
A Computer science degree is required with at least a Security certification. The preference is for candidates holding CISA, alternatively ISO 27001 Lead Auditor. Ideally has an additional technical certification or is in advanced process of obtaining one among those listed:
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- EC-Council Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT)
- GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (CPEN)
- IACRB Certified Penetration Tester (CPT)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- CREST Registered Tester (CRT)
- CREST Infrastructure Certification
- CESG CHECK Team Leader
- CESG CHECK Team Member
- Tiger Scheme Senior Security Tester
- Tiger Scheme Qualified Security Tester
- Any other recognized penetration testing certification/accreditation
Excellent English level, both oral and written.
Experience in the security field within the following domains: security management systems, network security concepts, risk analysis, OS/database/application security concepts, identity management.
Experience in the area of software development is considered a plus.
Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present yourself in a professional manner at all times and in all situations. Ability to understand and demonstrate to clients BMM's corporate capabilities to meet client needs and expectations. Excellent project management skills including the ability to translate project technical security needs into a task list, a project schedule, a schedule of resource needs, perform tests, and document results.
Intermediate to advanced experience with common security packages (such as InsideVM, Qualys, Nessus, Wireshark, Burp Suite, Metasploit, Kali Linux, etc).
Exposure to security frameworks (ISO 27000, NIST SP 800 Series and NIST Cyber security frameworks).
- Seeks to understand the needs and wants of customers.
- Offers advice, and/or services to meet customer requirements, within role context.
- Addresses more complex queries and concerns of the customer, regulators and other stakeholders in a manner that satisfies the customers’ expectations, wherever possible.
SELF MANAGEMENT AND LEARNING
- Stays patient and motivated, even when difficulties occur.
- Maintains a consistent approach to work and interactions with others.
- Willing to undertake training to enhance contribution. Sets clear personal learning goals.
- Seeks to learn all that is required to meet and exceed current work responsibilities.
- Communicates clearly and concisely in both written and verbal form to perform their responsibilities.
- Actively listens to others and seeks clarification to promote understanding.
- Seeks support when interaction with customers and others becomes too challenging.
- Translates even complex technical information into a form that can be understood and embraced by others.
- Takes responsibility for achieving results within own level of authority.
- Demonstrates persistence in achieving required outcome.
- Asks for help in more difficult circumstances.
- Completes work tasks conscientiously and with best use of resources. Persists to ensure successful task completion.
- Achieves zero KPI result
What’s on offer?
- Permanent position
- On-site Gym & Swimming Pool
- Training Budget
- Remote working possibilities
- Competitive salary
Fancy having a chat about this position? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chris on +34936268148