AN AMAZING GAMING PROVIDER IS SEARCHING FOR A SENIOR RISK & ECOMMERCE ANALYST / COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST TO JOIN ITS TEAM IN THE STUNNING LIMASSOL
- super friendly environment
- company in expansions
- growth opportunities
- outstanding location
- great salary and benefits
• Review, approve or reject account registrations, deposits and withdrawals.
• Monitor gaming and financial activities across all channels to identify, assess and mitigate risk, fraud, and bonus abuse.
• Lead the implementation and review of policies, procedures, processes and training related to all areas of risk mitigation and regulatory compliance.
• Perform risk assessment and profiling on accounts activities.
• Provide daily /weekly/Monthly risk assessment reports.
• Keeping up to date and informing the team about relevant regulatory developments (including AML, Responsible Gaming, advertising, Gambling Licences requirements and/or recommendations.
• Develop and help the team to maintain high level standards on data processing, retention, manipulation and security.
• Detect and report suspicious account activities according to Internal policies.
• Conducting ongoing monitoring of players and transactions according to the respective level of risk.
• Excellent oral and written skills in English.
• Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft software: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
• Solid Knowledge of online gambling regulatory frameworks; applicable at least in 2 European jurisdictions.
• Good Knowledge of customer due diligence processes, Risk mitigation, AML, Responsible gambling and Data protection.
• Experience in writing decent yet easily understandable policies, procedures and processes from scratch.
• Strong research skills.
MUST TO HAVE: at least three years in the gamgling sector or/and compliance experience