**Senior Risk and Compliance Officer**
Do you have solid knowledge of online gambling regulatory frameworks?
My client is a firm of consultants that service the online gambling industry.
As a Senior Risk and Compliance Officer your duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Monitor gaming and financial activities across all channels to identify, assess and mitigate risk, fraud, and bonus abuse.
• Implementing and reviewing policies, procedures related to all areas of risk mitigation and regulatory compliance.
• Provide daily /weekly/Monthly risk assessment reports.
• Working on AML, RG, advertising, Gambling Licences
• Detect and report suspicious account activities according to Internal policies.
• Conducting ongoing monitoring of players and transactions according to the respective level of risk.
• Previous experience in the Online gambling sector or in a compliance position.
• Good Knowledge of payment methods in various markets.
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.