Senior Relationship Manager - Gaming
Excellent opportunity to join a fast-trajectory, evolving banking platform provider focusing in the FX markets. The firm supports customers by employing the strongest, smartest technology and infrastructure.
The firm is forever developing its customer proposition and is seeing growth through partnerships with a number of key Gaming operators. In support of this growth, the firm is seeking to appoint experienced Relationship Managers to align with a larger, more demanding and exciting client portfolio.
About this opportunity
We are looking for an experienced RM with in-depth knowledge of the online gaming sector, and related processes around B2B and B2C money-movement and legislation/ governance. Focus will be to grow revenues through up-selling and retention of existing accounts and to realise the full potential of newly acquired clients.
You will be an experienced RM, and focus on:
- Initiating new sales and assisting in the processing of new business.
- Identifying selling opportunities for International Sales teams.
- Strong relationship building and loyalty nurturing track record is a requirement.
- Devise growth and retention initiatives and be creative and drive continuous improvement and excellence.
- Researching potential vertical markets and prospect in these markets.
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop and execute on Sales strategy.
You will work alongside the brightest industry experts and directly impact the firm’s continued disruption of the payments space.
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- A solid background in a relevant role focused on the Gaming sector.
- Proven track record of delivering consistent revenues through creative sales and client relationships.
- Experience in Payments, Banking, FX and Treasury Management.
- Working knowledge of Payment processing and Acquiring, Issuing and ecommerce
- A self-starter with a proven commercial edge, proven track record and sharp negotiation skills
- A strategic thinker with excellent project management skills and the ability to lead and manage time- sensitive initiatives in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
Interested? Next steps…
Exciting opportunity to join a firm experience rapid growth. If you possess the relevant skills and experience then please apply today and we will be in contact to arrange a confidential discussion.