Working with us you’ll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies.
We are now looking for a Senior QA Engineer to help us build one of our products. You will be a part of the high-paced International team. Working in a tight group we take pride in our deliveries and the product. As a person, you will also have a chance to drive your own initiatives and lead others by example.
- Experience in developing test automation within an Agile environment for front-end and API applications.
- Proven experience in writing solid automation from the ground up – you will have the opportunity to explore each level of testing.
- You are familiar with configuring testing CI/CD pipelines in tools such as TeamCity and GitLab.
- We are agile but we need you to have the ability to document a Technical Test Strategy that defines the approach and the level of quality we want to achieve.
- A pragmatic but purist approach to testing and able to identify when best to apply. Doing whatever it takes to get a quality project delivered as a team is the goal.
- You are an excellent communicator and facilitator.
- Understanding of microservices and how to tackle them using the appropriate level of QA, plus experience with Cypress.
- You’ve worked in a core project or helped to develop a framework and your customers were other developers expecting the highest possible quality of the product.
- You know how to measure the performance of React components and you put end-user experience as a priority.
Next steps: If you are willing to work in a multicultural environment with great benefits and becoming part of a leading brand in the Gaming field, just apply with your CV.