Multinational iGaming company is looking for a Senior QA Engineer who can bring their passion for quality to the development team. Mentoring and guiding the other QA’s to their next level. You will collaborate daily with the developers and product owners within a cross-functional agile team to deliver new features and improvements, helping to achieve a high-quality product that offers one of the best player experiences in the market.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Working together in an agile team.
- Strong communication skills
- Proactivity and willingness to take responsibility.
- Have the ability to come up with test strategies to test full stack.
- Experience in testing both front-end and back-end applications.
- Refining requirements through specification.
- Ability to understand the system architecture and identify the areas that need to be tested.
- Understanding of continuous delivery principles like feature switch, trunk based development.
- Comfortable with different types of testing approaches (exploratory, functional, automated, security, etc).
- A clear understanding of the test pyramid.
- Familiar with CI/CD Automation.
- Understanding of microservices architecture.
- Knowledge of build/integration pipelines such as Jenkins, GoCD, etc.
- Experience using Charles, Postman, Cucumber or similar technologies.
- Analysing business requirements and transforming them into User Stories.
- Support the team to own the quality process and to build the quality in.
- Consistently improve quality within your team through the promotion of quality principles and best practices.
- Contribute during the analysis and refinement process to ensure the features are delivered with an appropriate test approach.
- Promote continuous improvement in the software delivery process based on quality metrics.
- Ensure each release delivers quality to the customer, whilst meeting business requirements.
- Responsible/Accountable for the creation, execution and maintenance of automated tests, tracking/reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution.
- Proactively communicate and influence quality principles within an agile environment to mitigate risk on releases.
- Work with developers and POs to ensure that testing on different levels (integration, APi, Functional..) provide sensible coverage and to be more confident about deploying to production.
Next Steps: Apply with your CV and I'll contact you soon.