Global sports media company is looking to hire a Senior QA Automation Tester as a permanent addition to the team.
As a member of the “development team” and wider team you are an integral part of helping deliver quality and defining what quality looks like from the very beginning.
The main duty of a QA tester is to identify and rectify any issues with the software before development, guide the developers as they create a fully functioning platform together as a team,fully understand specifications and requirements to translate that into the best user experience possible, understand the customers’ point of view, write new tests along with updating existing tests in order to ensure strong automation, build and maintain test scripts, monitor levels of regression using black-box style testing, as well as orphaned tests to reduce the severity and scale of technical debt.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience working within the software testing field.
- Good practical experience of JIRA and defect management tools.
- Good programming skills in Java or any other OOP
- A good understanding of client/server architecture.
- Experience of Postman or similar tool for testing against API's.
- Experience of Rest-Assured frameworkGood understanding of JSON syntax
- Experience with testing mobile and web applications.
- Experience of Selenium Webdriver and Appium
- Good understanding of XPath and CSS Selectors
- Understanding of GitHub source control.
- Experience working within a development team utilising SCRUM or Kanban software development framework.
- Ability to communicate and influence within a scrum team to resolve and highlight the risks towards defects and releases.
- A clear understanding of unit, integration, acceptance and system testing.
- Understand the challenges that arise from developing for multiple platforms such as performance considerations and variations in screen size.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience with SQL and databases querying
- Familiarity with Sporting or Betting applications
- BSc Computer Science or Engineering related degree
- ISTQB Qualification (or similar)
- Experience of TestRail test case management system
What’s in it For You?
- Very flexible working hours
- Possibility of working from home one day per week
- Relaxed working environment
- Performance related bonus
- Relocation package (if required)
- Meal vouchers
- Sport benefit
- Xmas bonus
What are the next steps?
Apply with your CV and we will get in touch soon!