Multinational iGaming platform provider is looking to hire a Senior QA Automation Engineer as a permanent addition to the team in Costa Rica.
- Design and Execute automation Test
- Design automated tests to validate applications by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically. This includes determining priority for test scenarios and creating execution plans to implement these scenarios.
- Identify and Report Bugs
- Analyze bug reports and highlight problems to help identify fixes for them. They deliver regular reports identifying these bugs to other members of the engineering team.
- Install Databases and Apps
- Install and set up databases and backup applications to prevent errors and protect against data loss.
- Identify Quality Issues
- Analyze systems to identify potential quality issues that could affect apps.
- Collaborate with other members of the engineering team to find the best methods for solving problems in apps and systems.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- 5-6 years of QA Automation experience
- Strong Experience with Java & Selenium
- Strong Experience with database tools like MySQL
- Experience with CI/CD implementations
- Experience with QA Automation strategies, approaches and methodologies for mobile, back-end as API and front-end technologies
- Experience with Cucumber and TestNG framework
- Strong experience with bug tracking tools like Jira and version control tools like Git
- Experience on mentoring of resources
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving oriented skills
- Proficiency providing maintenance and executing automated test cases