I AM LOOKING FOR A SENIOR QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Just imagine …
…. creating lasting experiences. Developing yourself to be the best you can be. Succeeding in a team with a flat structure, who are fearless in achieving their goals and have fun doing it.
If you love the iGaming Industry and want to experience it with a team that value all that company stands for, reach out today. Share your passion with us and you’ll be on your way to a lasting adventure.
What will you be doing ...?
As a QA Automation Engineer you will be responsible for designing automated test procedures to analyse the functionalities of our applications and to validate their performances. You will be liaising with development and product teams to identify and test key features of our software applications.
- Suggest, plan and develop testing strategies, procedures and activities for a platform with a microservice based architecture as well as web based products.
- Helping to identify weaknesses and problem areas within the applications.
- Tracking software bugs and investigating the causes.
- Conducting regression testing when needed.
- Conducting performance testing periodically.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience as a Senior QA Automation Engineer.
- Advanced programming skills.
- Expertise in automation testing tools like Selenium and Cucumber.
- Knowledge of different types of testing methods like white and black box testing.
- Extensive hands-on experience with API and web UI testing.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with automation servers like Jenkins.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of microservices architecture.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Great attention to detail.
- Fluency in English is a must.
An added bonus if you have knowledge of:
- AWS Core Services.
- JMeter and Gatling.
- Serverless approaches using AWS Lambda.
- iGaming industry.
We are looking for proactive, self-starting professionals, with a solid business mindset. You know that a healthy relationship is key to the business and you know how to generate it. A team player with the strongest of social skills, you will also be the face of the business, working remotely with the core business units around the globe. You relish a challenge and revel in celebrating successes as a team.
We bring you a little bit of...
A performance focused culture right across the business. But that’s just the foundation! We also believe in a work hard, play hard environment, where we embrace people who are tuned in to the sound of creativity and innovation.